breadcrumb STX Bil & Mc > Popular Topics
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Redmi K40 Series Launch Today: Expected Price, Specifications, Livestream Details 2021-02-25The Redmi K40 series will launch in China today, February 25, at 7.30pm local time (5pm IST). The new series from Xiaomi is expected to include the Redmi K40 Pro and the Redmi K40 smartphones. The phones have been teased to come with AMOLED displays and dual stereo speakers. Xiaomi is also expected to launch […]
- Oppo Reno 5K Price, Specifications Surface Ahead of Expected Thursday Launch 2021-02-24Oppo Reno 5K price and specifications have surfaced on a China Telecom site ahead of its official launch that is expected for Thursday, February 25.
- Twitter's New 'Hacked Materials' Warning Label Spotted on Tweets: Here's What It Means 2021-02-24Twitter seems to have started labelling tweets with its “hacking materials” warning that contain links to news stories based on hacked or leaked documents. The update is, however, not new as Twitter updated its policy for content related to hacked materials last year.
- One of India’s First Auto Makers Plan a Tesla-Themed EV Comeback 2021-02-24There is a renewed public interest in KAB Menon’s car company Aravind Automobiles due to the efforts of his grandson Ratish Ramachandran who is looking to revive the brand and launch a battery electric vehicle (BEV).
- Samsung Galaxy M62 With Quad Rear Cameras, 7,000mAh Battery Launched: Price, Specifications 2021-02-24Samsung Galaxy M62 has been launched in Thailand. The phone is a rebadged version of Samsung Galaxy F62 that launched in India last week.
- Telegram Update Brings Auto-Delete Feature, Home Screen Widgets, Expiring Invite Links, and More 2021-02-24Telegram has added an auto-delete feature for messages, widgets, expiring invite links, and unlimited members to the app. The update also improves chat importing experience and reporting system, as well as adds more animated emojis.
- India Approves Rs. 7,350-Crore PLI Plan to Boost IT Product Exports 2021-02-24India approved a Rs. 7,350-Crore plan to boost local manufacturing and exports of IT products such as laptops, tablets, personal computers, and servers, the technology minister said.
- Instagram Lite Gets Updated With Dedicated Reels Tab in India to Show Short-Form Videos 2021-02-24Instagram Lite has been updated in India with the ability to view 15-second video clips called Reels. The new update comes over a couple of months after Instagram started testing its lightweight app in the country for the second time.
- PUBG Mobile 2 Could Release as Soon as Next Week, India Launch Uncertain 2021-02-24PUBG Mobile 2 may release as soon as next week with an announcement expected at PUBG Global Invitational.S event. A tipster claimed on Twitter that PUBG Mobile 2 will be set in 2051 and have futuristic weapons.
- RBI Has 'Major Concerns' Over Cryptocurrencies, Says Governor Shaktikanta Das 2021-02-24The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has "major concerns" about cryptocurrencies, Governor Shaktikanta Das said, flagging potential risks to financial stability.