You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for your life this very day. Have a think about something that you do that you are maybe not motivated.
Replacing a timing
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- iPhone 12 mini Review 2020-11-26The iPhone 12 mini packs in most of the features and specifications of the larger iPhone 12, including a bright OLED display and excellent cameras. Should this be the new default option?
- Fujifilm X-S10 Mirrorless Camera With In-Body Image Stabilisation Launched in India: Price and Specifications 2020-11-26Fujifilm X-S10 mirrorless camera with 26.1-megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and newly-designed in-body image stabilisation (IBIS) has been launched in India. It features a vari-angle LCD screen that can also be flipped forward 180 degrees, and it uses a motion sensor retention mechanism.
- YouTube App Version 2.12.08 Brings Limited 8K Streaming Support to Android TV: Report 2020-11-26YouTube app version 2.12.08 will let some Android TV viewers stream videos in 8K, as per a report. This is a limited feature, as per the changelog, and you need to be running Android 10 to be eligible for it. The changelog also mentions that the update will improve resolution selection and display YouTube Music […]
- Micromax In 1b Base Variant Coming With Android 10 (Go Edition) 2020-11-26Micromax In 1b will be based on Google’s Android 10 (Go edition). The Android 10 (Go edition) will notably be limited to the base variant of the Micromax In 1b that will come with 2GB RAM + 32GB storage. However, its top-end variant with 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model will run on the regular […]
- JioGames Clash Royale Tournament to Start From November 28, Cash Prizes Worth Rs. 2.5 Lakhs Up for Grabs 2020-11-26JioGames, in collaboration with Supercell, is organising a Clash Royale tournament that will last for 27 days. Participants have a chance to play and win cash prizes worth Rs. 2.5 lakhs, along with weekly giveaways.
- YouTube Testing Easy Timestamp Tagging, Automatic Video Chapters 2020-11-26YouTube is testing a new way to let you tag the current time of the video while writing a comment by just tapping a dedicated icon. Additionally, YouTube is bringing automatic video chapters to help creators easily highlight specific parts of their videos for easy navigation.
- MacBook 2021 Range Tipped to Include Both Intel and Apple Silicon Models 2020-11-26TF Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo released his predictions for the possible launch timeline of the redesigned Macbook range with the new Apple Silicon. He claims that a redesign for the Apple Silicon-based MacBook line-up will be launched in the second half of 2021. However, a new leak claims that the redesigned MacBook range may also […]
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Leaked Case Renders Show Unique Rear Camera Module Design 2020-11-26Samsung Galaxy S21 leaked case renders show the design of its unique rear camera module. The images also show that the phone may carry all physical buttons on the right side.
- Black Friday Deals: iRobot Roomba Robot Vacuum Cleaners Get Up to 30 Percent Off 2020-11-26As a part of the Black Friday sales, iRobot has announced discounts on its Roomba and Brava devices. The discount can be availed only for one day, November 27, and is applicable for purchases made through iRobot stores as well as Amazon, Flipkart and other online shopping websites.
- PlayStation 5 Consoles Bought in India Before Official Launch Will Not Have Warranty: Report 2020-11-26PlayStation 5 consoles that are being sold in India ahead of the official launch will not have Indian warranty. So, they will not be serviceable by Sony or any authorised retailers.